The EURECOLE nursery or elementary school accepts children of all nationalities.
Enrolment is possible throughout the year depending on the availability of places.
- Please make an appointment with Daniel Pourrias, director of the EURÉCOLE nursery and elementary school.
- The application form must be completed with all the elements you have (notes, exercises, report cards, written work, former teacher’s contact details…) in order to allow us to best prepare the evaluation of your child. Once completed, you are asked to send it to us by mail or e-mail.
- An interview with the parents will be organized as soon as possible.
- It is essential that at least one of the parents as well as the future student be present during this interview.
- During this interview, your child will be evaluated according to his or her age in order to determine his or her level and the appropriate class.
- The child’s admission to EURÉCOLE will be decided at the end of the interview with the parents.
If the child is admitted to EURÉCOLE, it will then be necessary to complete his or her registration file.
The registration file includes the following documents:
- The registration form duly completed.
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate or, for children born in France, a copy of the livret de famille (if the family is of French nationality).
- A photocopy of the passport.
- A copy of the student’s medical file (vaccinations and specific problems)
- Copies of the student’s last three school transcripts
- 6 passport photos
|Registration fees||610 €||610 €|
|Annual tuition||9903 €||9903 €|
|Cultural outings||171 €||171 €|
|OPTIONS PER PERIOD|
|Lunch : Half-board||710 €||710 €|
|Lunch-box||315 €||315 €|
|Extra-curricular workshops – wednesday afternoon (3h)||576 €||576 €|
|Late afternoon workshops (1h/week)||192 €||192 €|
Fees and Conditions :
Possibility of a sliding scale tariff on the tuition fees for families if siblings are enrolled concurrently (this does not apply when a company or embassy is paying).
Annual fees are payable in three payments at the beginning of the semester, upon invoicing.
In case of cancellation, the registration fees remain the property of the school.
Any trimester started is due.
A deposit for the following year’s tuition fees is required during the second term.
* Payments by check are payable to RHADAMANTHE.